Chief of the department: Kazarina Alina Vyacheslavovna, deputy chief physician for medical work at the CDC “Izmailovsky”, M.D., Ph.D.
In the department, face-to-face consultations of specialized hospital specialists are conducted, within the framework of which indications or contraindications for hospitalization in the Federal State Public Institution “National Medical and Surgical Center named after N.I. Pirogov” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, recommendations for an additional examination are determined before planned inpatient treatment.
The purpose of the consultation is:
- Comprehensive examination before hospitalization;
- Observation of patients after discharge from the hospital by the doctors of the treating department;
- Consultations of the specialist in the field of planned hospitalization (primary reception is conducted on a fee basis);
- Consultations of the specialized specialist for the decision of a question on necessity of rendering of high-technology medical aid (the primary reception is spent on a paid basis).
Complex hardware diagnostics, in the presence of indications, is conducted on the basis of the departments of the hospital:
- Radionuclide diagnostics (scintigraphy);
- Functional diagnostics (ECHO-KG, transoesophageal ECHO-KG, duplex vascular scanning);
- Neurophysiological studies (EEG, ENMG, magnetic stimulation, evoked potentials);
X-raydiagnostics (computed tomography — CT, magnetic resonance imaging — MRI, radiography).
Consultations are carried out strictly by appointment. Please make an appointment with the doctor at the telephone number listed below in the contact information section.
We kindly ask you:
- To have a passport when applying to a consultative and diagnostic center;
- To take the voluntary medical insurance policy if you are sent to our consulting and diagnostic center by an insurance company;
- To come to the reception for
20-30minutes before receiving a specialist for processing medical documents;
- To leave the outer clothing in the wardrobe;
- To report this to the phone numbers listed below in the contact information section if you are unable to come to the reception.
We hope that the implementation of our rules and wishes will help in organizing a more clear and high-quality work of the staff of the consultative and diagnostic center “Izmailovsky” on preserving and multiplying your health.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya street, 65 (corner of the 15th Park Street)
How to reach us by using a public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CDC “Izmailovsky”.