Our Consultative and Diagnostic Center (CDC) is a multidisciplinary medical institution of European level and high quality of medical care.
Here you can get outpatient medical care, which corresponds to international standards, medical consultation with specialists of the highest category.
We provide our patients with a wide range of medical examinations and medical care.
In the process of examination and treatment you will be able to evaluate not only the equipment of our offices, but also the atmosphere of goodwill, understanding and tactics that prevails in our CDC due to the high level of professionalism of the staff. We conduct training in the consulting and diagnostic center for patients to be hospitalized in the Pirogov Center’s stationary departments, and rehabilitation after discharge.
It is possible to take a reception without an appointment, but, in this case, it is possible to wait for reception for
We kindly ask you:
- to have a passport when applying to a CDC;
- to take the voluntary medical insurance policy, if you are sent to our consulting and diagnostic center by an insurance company;
- to come to the reception at the time specified in the coupon or appointed by phone;
- to leave the outer clothing in the wardrobe;
- to report this to the phone numbers listed below in the contact information section if you are unable to come to the reception.
We hope that the implementation of our rules and wishes will help in organizing a more clear and high-quality work of the staff of the CDC “Izmailovsky” on preserving and multiplying your health.
We are open for you:
- from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 21:00;
- on Saturday and Sunday from 09:00 to 18:00.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya street, 65 (corner of the 15th Park Street)
How to reach us by using a public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CDC “Izmailovsky”.