CCDC provides a full range of medical services to children from birth to 18 years. We have highly qualified doctors, Ph.D.’s, professors. CCDC is equipped with modern equipment of the latest generation (produced in Japan, Germany, USA).
The number of outpatient visits is more than 70,000 per year.
- Children’s gynecology
- Field Service
- Program for the observation of a healthy child
- Working with orphan’s asylums
- Functional diagnostics
- Laboratory research
The following centers function in the structure of the Children’s Consultative and Diagnostic Center:
- Teenage cosmetology
- Reproductive Health
- Balanced diet
- Psychological correction of child’s behavior
- Protection of sight
- School for the preparation of future parents for the upcoming delivery
We are open for you:
- from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00;
- on Saturday and Sunday from 09:00 to 15:00.
Address: Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya street, 65 (corner of the 15th Park Street)
How to reach us by using a public transport:
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CCDC.
- Allergology and Immunology
- Cardiology and Angiology
- Dentistry and orthodontics
- Functional and radionuclide diagnostics
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical rehabilitation
- Psychiatry and naddictology
- Psychology, psychotherapy
- Traumatology and orthopedics
- Ultrasound diagnosis and treatment