CCDC provides a full range of medical services to children from birth to 18 years. We have highly qualified doctors, Ph.D.’s, professors. CCDC is equipped with modern equipment of the latest generation (produced in Japan, Germany, USA).
The number of outpatient visits is more than 70,000 per year.
- Outpatient pediatrics
- Vaccination prophylaxis
- Traumatology and orthopedics
- Otorhinolaryngology with endoscopic examinations of ENT organs
- Pediatric cardiology
- Pediatric surgery
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Clinical and laboratory diagnostics
- Medical massage
- Exercise therapy
- Ultrasound scan
- Functional diagnostics
We value the time of our patients, therefore we make an appointment with all the doctors of the Children’s Consultative and Diagnostic Center and ask you to make an appointment with the doctor directly at the registry or by phone listed below in the contact information section.
We earnestly ask you when you contact the Children’s Consultative and Diagnostic Center to have with you (on the basis of Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 13.01.2017 No. 8, in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 06.03.2006 No.
- Child’s identity document, original: birth certificate, his/her passport;
- Identity document of the legal representative (parent or guardian), original: passport, SNILS (when opening a personal account), or power of attorney from the legal representative (notarized or filled in by the legal representative in the registry center from 08:00 to 20:00 on weekdays,
09:00-15:00 on weekends);
- If you are referred to our consultative and diagnostic center by an insurance company, please take the above documents and the voluntary medical insurance policy;
- To come to the reception at the initial application 30 minutes before the time indicated on the coupon or appointed by phone, with a second call — 15 minutes;
- Leave outerwear in the wardrobe;
- If you are unable to attend the appointment, inform about it by phone indicated below in the contact information section.
- Monday-Friday from 08:00 to 20:00;
- Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Sunday from 09:00 to 15:00.
Address: Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya street, 65
How to reach us by using a public transport:
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CCDC.