Address: Moscow, Gagarinsky lane, 37
Consultative and Diagnostic Center “Arbatsky” was founded in 1907 as a surgical clinic of Prince Chegodaev. During the years of Soviet rule it functioned as a polyclinic for scientists and creative intelligention. Since 2002 is a part of the Pirogov Center.
According to the ratings of insurance companies, the Consultative and Diagnostic Center “Arbatsky” is one of the ten best medical centers in Moscow. Carries out all kinds of outpatient care (including at home).
More than 220 000 outpatient visits per year.
Address: Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 65
Consultative and diagnostic center “Izmailovsky” began its work in 1991. Since 2002 is a part of the Pirogov Center.
The advantage and the main feature of this consulting and diagnostic center is that the departments in it are an outpatient base of the clinical units of the Pirogov Center hospital.
More than 280 000 outpatient visits per year.
Address: Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya street, 65, 2 floor
Provides a full range of medical services for children from birth to 18 years. On the basis of the Children’s Consultative and Diagnostic Center, the Department of Social Pediatrics of the Institute for Advanced Training of Physicians of the National Pirogov Medical Surgical Center.
More than 70 000 outpatient visits per year.
- Allergology and Immunology
- Cardiology and Angiology
- Conducting medical examinations (preliminary, periodic, preventive)
- Dentistry and orthodontics
- Endoscopy operational and diagnostic
- Functional and radionuclide diagnostics
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical examination (for driving a vehicle, for medical contraindications to possession of arms)
- Medical rehabilitation
- Psychiatry and addictology
- Psychology, psychotherapy
- Radiology (roentgenology)
- Traumatology and orthopedics
- Ultrasound diagnosis and treatment