Chief of the department: Aladzhyan Ruzanna Aleksandrovna, M.D., the doctor of ultrasound diagnostics.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity (liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen);
- Ultrasound of the small pelvis (transabdominal, transvaginal);
- Ultrasound in obstetrics (1, 2, and 3 trimesters of pregnancy);
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland with regional lymph nodes;
- Ultrasonography of the kidneys and adrenal glands;
- Ultrasound of mammary glands with regional lymph nodes;
- Ultrasound of the prostate (TA (transabdominal + TRUS (transrectal)));
- Ultrasound of scrotum;
- Ultrasound of regional lymph nodes, salivary glands and soft tissues;
- Ultrasound of the musculoskeletal system;
- Ultrasound of brachiocephalic vessels (Duplex of BCA);
- Transcranial ultrasound of the vessels of the base of the brain (Willis circle);
- Ultrasound of arteries and veins of upper and lower extremities;
- Ultrasound of the orbital arteries and arteries of the retina.
Advice to patients
Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity is performed strictly on an empty stomach, the last meal should be at least
An obligatory condition for high-quality ultrasound of the bladder and pelvic organs (transabdominal ultrasound) is an adequately filled bladder — one hour before the study to drink 1 liter of still water.
For transvaginal examination of the pelvic organs empty the bladder before the procedure.
Before transrectal examination of the prostate (TRUS) it is necessary to make a cleansing enema.
Mammary gland research should preferably be performed in the first
Ultrasound of the thyroid gland, superficial structures, lymph nodes and joints do not require special preparation.
It is important to remember that the ultrasound conclusion is not a diagnosis, and should be interpreted by the attending physician, taking into account other medical data.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya street, 65 (corner of the 15th Park Street)
How to reach us by using a public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CDC “Izmailovsky”.