Chief of the department: Yakovleva Natalia Mikhailovna, M.D., surgeon of the highest category, oncologist-mammologist.
What Do We Treat
- Diagnosis and treatment of inguinal, femoral, umbilical hernias, hernias of the white abdominal line, small ventral hernias, including the use of mesh grafts;
- Treatment of purulent skin and soft tissue diseases (furuncles, abscesses, phlegmon, panaritium, diabetic foot, etc.);
- Radical treatment of ingrown nail, including inflammation, relapses — using a CO2 laser, the “Surgitron” apparatus;
- Removal of skin formations (nevi, papilloma, viral warts — on the day of treatment, with individual selection of antiviral treatment) and soft tissues (lipomas, fibromas, atheromas, etc.). Surgery is performed surgically, using a CO2 laser, using the Surgitron apparatus with cosmetic effect;
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the arteries and veins (atherosclerosis of the arteries of the lower limbs, diabetic foot, acute thrombophlebitis, deep vein thrombosis, postthrombophlebitis, trophic ulcers);
- Surgical treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities, chronic venous insufficiency (standard (combined phlebectomy in the basin of the large and small subcutaneous veins, crosectomy)), cosmetic (endovenous laser and radiofrequency obliteration of the veins, sclerotherapy (foam sclerobliteration, sclerobliteration of the reticular veins));
- Diagnosis and treatment of urogenital infections transmitted sexually;
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease, prostate;
- Diagnostic and medical cystoscopy on modern equipment;
- Programs for the treatment of acute and chronic prostatitis;
- The study of blood hormones, prostate juice, the study of blood on STI, treatment of male infertility, impotence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, early diagnosis of prostate cancer (determination of blood cancer markers, trepan-biopsy with the study of cellular composition);
- Diagnosis and conservative treatment of diseases of large joints (knee, ankle, hip, shoulder, elbow, etc.);
- Preparation for arthroplasty of joints;
- Diagnostic and therapeutic puncture of joints, intra-articular drug administration;
- Arthroscopic operations (diagnostic arthroscopy, treatment of meniscus lesions, treatment of degenerative-dystrophic joint diseases);
- Operations with exostoses, Hallux valgus, removal of metal structures, operations with hygromes, Dupuytren’s contracture, etc.;
- Direction of dislocations and reposition of bones in fractures, application of plaster bandages;
- Diagnosis and treatment of flat feet, selection of orthopedic insoles;
- Diagnosis of rectum diseases — rectoscopy, biopsy of formations (hemorrhoids, fracture, chronic paraproctitis (fistulas), acute paraproctitis, polyps of the rectum and anal canal, condylomatosis of the perianal canal and rectum): rectoscopy, biopsies of formations;
- Early diagnosis of malignant diseases of mammary glands;
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecomastia;
- Conservative treatment of mastopathy (preparation of treatment programs);
- Surgical treatment of benign lesions (fibroadenoma, cysts) of mammary glands (sectoral resection, mini-surgeries, cyst sclerosing) with cosmetic effect;
- Diagnosis and treatment of ENT diseases (fibrolaringoscopy, rhinoscopy, otoscopy);
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, incl. on the apparatus “Surgitron”;
- Removal of polyps of the nose and other benign neoplasms of the nose, pharynx, ear (with the study of cellular composition);
- Treatment of acute and chronic pharyngitis, otitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis;
- Treatment of acute and chronic sensorineural hearing loss;
- Treatment of snoring.
There is an office for the treatment of chronic pain syndrome:
- Headache and facial pain of various origin;
- Painful syndromes in the neck, shoulder girdle, trunk and arms;
- Pain syndromes in the lumbosacral region and legs;
- Pelvic pain (chronic pelvic pain);
- Pain in case of traumatic injuries of various etiologies (including phantom pain after limb amputations);
- Pain and loss of sensitivity in the limbs with diabetes mellitus;
- Myofascial pain syndrome (muscle hypertonus, myalgia);
- Acute dental pain after dental manipulation;
- Astheno-depressive syndrome.
Operative interventions are performed in a day hospital. All kinds of anesthesia are used. Many operations can be conducted on the day of treatment.
All kinds of diagnostics of malignant formations of the thyroid, mammary glands, prostate, skin and lymph nodes, rectum, ENT organs.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya street, 65 (corner of the 15th Park Street)
How to reach us by using a public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CDC “Izmailovsky”.