Chief of the department: Gamirova Elena Vitalievna, M.D., Ph.D., obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest category.
What Do We Treat
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the female reproductive system.
- Treatment of urogenital infections and inflammatory diseases.
- Outpatient surgery with surgical correction of intrauterine pathology.
- Treatment of diseases of the cervix of the poppies and the vulva using radio-wave and CO2-laser energy.
- Surgical correction of urinary incontinence.
- Treatment of papillomavirus infection.
- Identification and treatment of various types of infertility.
- Correction of endocrinopathy from pubertal period to menopause.
- Ultrasonic screening of pregnant women.
- Questions of contraception.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Extended colposcopy, photolysis.
- TruScreen is a non-surgical diagnosis to exclude atypical cervical conditions.
- Ultrasonic diagnosis of small pelvis.
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy, WFD (separate diagnostic curettage).
- Hysteroresectectomy (removal of uterine polyps, submucous myomatous nodes, ablation of the endometrium).
- Radio wave destruction of the pathology of the cervix, including severe dysplasia.
- CO2 laser destruction of the cervix and papillomas. Ultrasonic non-surgical ablation of the vulva with leukoplakia and kraurosis by the “Haifu” system.
- Urethropexia with the introduction of synthetic implants with incontinence.
- Plastic intimate surgery.
Advice to patients
All planned diagnostic manipulations and operations are performed on the 5th-8th days of the menstrual cycle (1st phase).
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya street, 65 (corner of the 15th Park Street)
How to reach us by using a public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CDC “Izmailovsky”.