What Do We Treat
Diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases; diseases of the digestive system, broncho-pulmonary system, musculoskeletal system, infectious diseases (including hepatitis), endocrine disorders, skin, hair and nail diseases, as well as immunodeficiency conditions.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Allergotesting (scarifying skin tests) for the diagnosis of allergies (result within 15 minutes).
- ASIT (allergen-specific immunotherapy).
- Spirography and pulse oximetry for the diagnosis of bronchial obstructive conditions.
- All types of intra-articular injections with a therapeutic and diagnostic purpose.
- Express diagnostics of blood glucose level at a reception at the endocrinologist.
- Removal of neoplasms of the skin (nevi, warts, papillomas, etc.), vascular formations with the help of a laser and a subrogron.
- All types of botulinum toxin injections, hyaluronic acid, mesotherapy, plasmolifting, cryotherapy, as well as skin care procedures (peelings, masks, creams).
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya street, 65 (corner of the 15th Park Street)
How to reach us by using a public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CDC “Izmailovsky”.