Chief of the department: Strogina Natalia Vladimirovna, M.D., cardiologist.
What Do We Treat
Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension, coronary heart disease: angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, heart defects, myocarditis, chronic heart failure, complicated cardiac arrhythmias and conduction).
Treatment of patients after operations on the heart and blood vessels: aorto-coronary shunting, coronary angioplasty, surgical treatment of heart defects.
Clinico-functional evaluation of patients who need an operating correction of the coronary channel, heart defects; installing an artificial pacemaker.
Selection of patients with rhythm disturbances for radiofrequency ablation.
Treatment and prevention of sleep disorders.
- ECG (electrocardiogram), ECG at rest and after exercise (squatting or walking the stairs for
- ECHO-KG (Echocardiography with color Doppler mapping).
- Daily monitoring of ECG by the Holter method. Daily monitoring of blood pressure. Stress-ECG test with physical load on the treadmill (treadmill test).
- Stress-ECHO (echocardiography with physical exertion). EEG (electroencephalography).
- Spirography with pharmacological tests. Pulse oximetry.
- Ultrasound (dopplerography) of the vessels of the head and neck, vessels of the upper and lower extremities, vessels of the thorax and abdominal cavity, including the renal arteries, the aorta, the inferior vena cava.
Conducting preventive examinations and examinations of the cardiovascular system.
Provision of medical care at home, including consultation of a cardiologist and the possibility of ECG.
It is important to remember that often the diseases of the cardiovascular system develop asymptomatically.
Advice to patients
Conducting the “Treadmill test”, Stress-ECHO requires the direction of the attending physician (cardiologist, therapist, etc.)
If the patient takes antiarrhythmic drugs, antianginal drugs, the doctor will cancel taking these medications before the planned test (for
Before carrying out Spirography it is recommended not to use bronchodilators.
Before conducting any functional research it is recommended to exclude smoking, coffee, alcoholic beverages.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya street, 65 (corner of the 15th Park Street)
How to reach us by using a public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CDC “Izmailovsky”.