Chief of the department: Arakelova Eugenia Arkadievna, M.D., doctor of ultrasound diagnostics.
In the department of ultrasonic diagnostics of CDC “Arbatsky” the following types of ultrasound examinations are carried out:
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity organs (liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen);
- US of kidneys, ureters, bladder);
- Ultrasound of pelvic organs (gynecology — TA + TV research);
- Ultrasound diagnosis of early pregnancy;
- Ultrasound of the prostate — TA + TRUS;
- Ultrasound of the scrotum organs;
- Ultrasound of the mammary glands;
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland, parathyroid glands, salivary glands;
- Ultrasound of the musculoskeletal system, soft tissues;
- Ultrasound of lymphatic system;
- Ultrasound of the heart Echo-KG (echocardiography);
- Ultrasound vascular examinations;
- Duplex scanning of the main arteries of the brain;
- Transcranial duplex study of the intracranial arteries;
- Ultrasound of the vessels (arteries and veins) of the upper and lower extremities;
- Under ultrasound control, diagnostic and therapeutic manipulations, puncture biopsies.
Ultrasound examinations are the most accessible, safe and informative methods for diagnosing diseases of organs and systems.
The department of ultrasound diagnostics of CDC “Arbatsky” is equipped with modern medical equipment. Doctors of the department work on digital apparatus of expert class of General Electris (Logiq P5, Logiq A5, Vivid S6). In our department, highly qualified experienced specialists conduct the entire range of modern ultrasound studies.
Preparation for ultrasound
Preparation of the patient for ultrasound examination (ultrasound) is of great importance, since it affects the quality of the resulting image.
Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity is performed strictly on an empty stomach, the last meal should be at least
An obligatory condition for high-quality ultrasound of the bladder and pelvic organs (TA-ultrasound) is an adequately filled bladder — one hour before the study, drink 1 liter of still water.
For transvaginal examination of the pelvic organs empty the bladder before the procedure.
Before transrectal examination of the prostate (TRUS) it is necessary to make a cleansing enema.
Research of mammary glands is desirable to be carried out in the first
Ultrasound of the thyroid gland, superficial structures, lymph nodes do not require special preparation.
It is important to remember that the conclusion of ultrasound is not a diagnosis, and should be interpreted by the attending physician, taking into account other medical data.
Address: Moscow, Gagarinsky lane, 37 (metro station Smolenskaya of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line or metro station Kropotkinskaya)