What Do We Treat
Consultation with a therapist is necessary if you are concerned about:
- Increased or decreased blood pressure, heart failure;
- Deterioration of well-being, general weakness, decrease in working capacity;
- Drowsiness, constant fatigue for no apparent reason;
- Nausea, heaviness in the stomach, thirst, appetite disorders;
- Smell from the mouth, dry mouth;
- Pain in the back and / or chest, behind the sternum;
- Coryza, cough;
- Swelling, shortness of breath, fainting, weakness and dizziness;
- Pain in the joints;
- Frequent urination.
Consultation of a therapist is recommended for patients suffering:
- Hypertensive disease, atherosclerosis;
- Irritable bowel syndrome, chronic cholecystitis and gastritis;
- Suffered a stroke and heart attack;
- Iron deficiency anemia;
- Diabetes mellitus; excessive body weight;
- Chronic bronchitis.
Consultation of a therapist is required:
- Preoperative preparation;
- When conducting medical examination for the presence of medical contraindications to the management of the vehicle;
- When registering spa cards or drawing up certificates of form 086/u (employment, admission to educational institutions).
Timely consultation of a therapist will ensure early diagnosis of the disease, and as a result, prevent the progression of the disease, the development of its complications and improve the quality of life.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
- The whole complex of clinical and diagnostic laboratory studies;
- Ultrasonic diagnostics (ultrasound of internal organs, echocardiography, DC MAG, DS of extremity vessels, ultrasound of pleural cavities, mediastinal organs, etc.);
- Functional diagnostics (ECG, Holter ECG,
24-hourblood pressure monitoring, cycloergometric test, spirometry);
- Radiographic study;
- CT scan.
After examination of a therapist in the presence of indications are possible:
- Conduction in outpatient conditions of intramuscular and intravenous drip infusions;
- Hospitalization for inpatient treatment in the Pirogov Center.
Advice to patients
In our clinic you can receive a daily consultation of medical therapists, as well as emergency care at home.
There is also an individual accompaniment system that allows the patient at any time convenient for him to complete the necessary complete and rapid examination and receive advice from specialists from all the departments of the CDC.
Address: Moscow, Gagarinsky lane, 37 (metro station Smolenskaya of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line or metro station Kropotkinskaya)