Chief of the department: Kirmasova Alla Viktorovna, M.D., Ph.D., obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest category.
What Do We Treat
The department is working on all areas of polyclinic gynecology, all modern diagnostic studies and treatment procedures are conducted:
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cervix, vagina and vulva using the radiosurgical method and laser surgery;
- Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease;
- Diagnosis and treatment of violations of menstrual function and disorders of the reproductive system;
- Pre-gravity training (preparation for pregnancy);
- Advising on family planning and the selection of modern methods of contraception. The introduction of hormonal levonorgestrel — containing intrauterine system “Mirena” with a contraceptive and therapeutic purpose is widely used;
- Diagnosis and treatment of infertility. Examination, preparation and referral of patients for the treatment of infertility with the help of assisted reproductive technologies;
- Diagnosis and treatment of climacteric disorders;
- Treatment of endometriosis and uterine myomas. Determination of indications for surgical treatment, conduction of organ-preserving therapies.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
The department uses all types of laboratory research in gynecology: bacterioscopic, bacteriological, cytological, histological, DNA diagnostics.
To diagnose the pathology of the cervix and vulva, an enlarged colposcopy is used. All the offices are equipped with colposcopes by Leisegang, including a video-colposcope with the possibility of obtaining a color photograph.
All the doctors of the department own the method of ultrasound diagnosis in gynecology. The cabinets are equipped with ultrasonic devices Siemens Acuson X300 and LOGIQ P5. One-time (during the admission) complex approach to diagnosis, examination and ultrasound examination
All the doctors of the department perform small gynecological operations: insertion and removal of the IUS, aspiration, knife, radio wave biopsies, removal of skin and mucosal structures by radio wave, electrosurgical and laser surgical methods, scraping of the mucous cervical canal and uterine cavity, removal of polyps, ultrasonic diagnosis of tubal obstruction echogisterosalpingoscopy).
The department is equipped with:
- Surgical apparatus “Surgitron”;
- ERBE ICC 80 high-frequency electrosurgical apparatus;
- Laser surgical device LHK-20-01 “Lancet-2”.
Advice to patients
Gynecological examination and ultrasound of the pelvic organs is carried out after emptying the bladder.
Address: Moscow, Gagarinsky lane, 37 (metro station Smolenskaya of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line or metro station Kropotkinskaya)