Chief of the department: Lupanova Valentina Sergeevna, M.D., Ph.D., gastroenterologist.
The department employs doctors of various specialties, patients can receive highly qualified assistance in the following areas:
The main activities of gastroenterologists are treatment of various diseases of the gastroenterological profile:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease;
- Chronic gastritis;
- Stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- Diseases of the liver, gallbladder and pancreas;
- Bowel diseases: irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease.
The department applies modern approaches in the diagnosis and treatment of the following diseases:
- Diabetes mellitus of the first and second type;
- Pathology of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- Pathology of the pituitary and adrenal glands;
- Obesity and overweight.
The department deals with various diseases of the rheumatological profile, including systemic diseases of connective tissue:
- Systemic scleroderma;
- Cross forms of scleroderma;
- Diffuse eosinophilic fasciitis;
- Sklerredema Buške;
- Focal scleroderma;
- Raynaud’s syndrome;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Systemic lupus erythematosus;
- Systemic vasculitis;
- Ankylosing spondylitis;
- Reactive arthritis.
- Acute and chronic bronchitis;
- Chronic cough and shortness of breath of various etiologies;
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Interstitial lung diseases.
Doctors of the department have the skills of diagnosis and treatment of the most common allergic and immunodeficient conditions:
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis (pollinosis);
- All-year-round allergic rhinitis;
- Allergic conjunctivitis and rhinoconjunctivitis;
- Atopic bronchial asthma;
- Atopic dermatitis;
- Allergic contact dermatitis;
- Acute and recurrent urticarial.
Treatment of chronic infectious and inflammatory diseases is carried out; scarification cutaneous tests are conducted, courses of allergic-specific immunotherapy are conducted.
Diagnosis and treatment as primary lesions of the kidneys, as well as violations of function due to chronic diseases, management of patients with chronic renal failure are performed.
- Anemia, increase / decrease in hemoglobin;
- Increased bleeding;
- Increased number of platelets;
- Increased / decreased number of leukocytes, enlarged lymph nodes.
The cosmetologist performs the following procedures:
- Electrocoagulation with papillomas, nevi, keratomas;
- Chemical peels: salicylic, almond, milky, glycolic;
- Ultrasonic face cleaning;
- Treatment of warts;
- Contour plastic face: injections with Botox, injections with hyaluronic acid, moisturizing, lifting, increasing face volume, filling wrinkles;
- Facial mesotherapy: vitamin cocktails, hyaluronic acid;
- Hair treatment: cryomassage, therapeutic cocktails.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
Doctors of the consulting and diagnostic department work in close contact with the department of functional diagnostics and ultrasound diagnostics, the cabinet of radiation diagnostics
Advice to patients
Most diagnostic tests and procedures are performed on an empty stomach, recommendations for specific diagnostic procedures the doctor will give at the reception.
Address: Moscow, Gagarinsky lane, 37 (metro station Smolenskaya of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line or metro station Kropotkinskaya)