Chief of the department: Lopata Natalia Sergeevna, M.D., cardiologist of the highest category.
What Do We Treat
The department conducts examination and treatment of patients with:
- Acute and chronic forms of coronary heart disease, including the condition after a previous myocardial infarction, stable angina, cardiac syndrome;
- Problems of atherosclerosis in the background of dyslipidemia;
- Prepare and refer patients to coronary angiography (CAG) and cardiosurgical treatment;
- Arterial hypertension;
- Violations of the rhythm and conductivity of the heart;
- Postoperative rehabilitation of patients after surgical treatment for coronary artery disease, cardiac arrhythmias, congenital and acquired heart defects is performed;
- Noncoronal diseases of the myocardium: various types of cardiomyopathies, myocardial inflammatory and metabolic diseases;
- Acute and chronic heart failure;
- Recurrent thromboembolism, as a consequence of cardiac pathology;
- Vegeto-dystonic disorders.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Laboratory diagnostics (general clinical examinations, biochemical, immunological, virological, etc.);
- Functional diagnostics (ECG, Holter ECG,
24-hourblood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry, cycloergometric test);
- Ultrasound diagnosis (echocardiography with Doppler study of vessels of head and neck, of extremity vessels, ultrasound of pleural cavities, mediastinal organs, etc.).
Advice to patients
Taking blood tests after a
Address: Moscow, Gagarinsky lane, 37 (metro station Smolenskaya of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line or metro station Kropotkinskaya)