Included in the Medical Rehabilitation Clinic.
The hallmark of the Pirogov Center is the ability to create new technologies and methods of rehabilitation.
Our clinic is a leader in the use of locomotor robots and active exoskeletons. Every year, more than 2 thousand patients with severe movement disorders resulting from a stroke or trauma of the central nervous system receive high-tech rehabilitation at the Pirogov Center using the method of robotic mechanotherapy.
Thesis papers, monographs, hundreds of articles, regular speeches at all major world forums were devoted to this.
The rapid development of digital technologies, the improvement of distance rehabilitation systems, the creation of software and hardware systems with virtual and augmented reality technologies motivate us to search for new opportunities to help our patients.
The main directions of applied research and experimental development:
- Robots and exoskeletons;
- Non-invasive stimulation of the brain and spinal cord;
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Technologies;
- Remote rehabilitation technologies;
- An integrated approach in treating patients with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease;
- An integrated approach in the treatment of patients with Parkinson’s disease;
- Knowledge generation in neuroscience, including pediatrics.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.