The head of the clinic: Daminov Vadim Damirovich, doctor for medical rehabilitation, head of the academic department, Ph.D.
Leading rehabilitation clinic in Russia, deployed on 100 beds and complies with international standards.
Every year, more than 5,000 patients with various diseases (stroke, injuries, surgeries, etc.) undergo rehabilitation at the Clinic.
Long-term experience of rehabilitation of patients of any profile at all stages, starting with the most acute period of the disease, a wide arsenal of modern equipment and qualified specialists allow our patients to successfully restore impaired functions and achieve a good quality of life.
We are supporters of a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation. Select the following areas:
Pharmacotherapy (drug support):
- Application of world modern standards of pharmacotherapy;
- Selection of individual effective treatment regimen;
- Botulinum therapy (with EMG and ultrasound navigation);
- Medical blockade.
- Manual methods of physical therapy (classical methods of therapeutic gymnastics, PNF, Vojta-Bobat);
- Mechanotherapy: robotic mechanotherapy (verticalization, restoration of walking, hand function), passive joint development, passive-active cyclic therapy with biofeedback, active rehabilitation of musculoskeletal system, etc.);
- Sling Therapy (Exarth).
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (including navigation);
- Non-invasive spinal cord stimulation;
- Functional electrostimulation;
- Stimulation of the pharyngeal muscles;
- High intensity laser therapy;
- Various types of massage;
- Magnetic therapy;
- Electro, laser and ultrasound therapy;
- Vacuum therapy, etc.
Speech therapy rehabilitation;
Close contacts with rehabilitation clinics in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Austria, France give us the opportunity to exchange experiences, internships and conduct joint research.
Scientific and educational activities of the Clinic are aimed at:
- Development of new knowledge in the field of neuroscience, medical technologies and methods of their application;
- Introduction to clinical practice of advanced discoveries and techniques that have been confirmed as a result of scientific and translational research;
- Training in new knowledge of specialists in the field of rehabilitation.
The structure of the Clinic includes the following units:
- Department of medical rehabilitation of patients with impaired function of the central nervous system and sensory organs;
- Department of Medical Rehabilitation of Patients with Impaired Peripheral Nervous System and Musculoskeletal System;
- Department of Medical Rehabilitation;
- Telerehabilitation room;
- Digital Rehabilitation Laboratory;
- Academic Department of Medical Rehabilitation.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov National Medical and Surgical Center.