Included in the Medical Rehabilitation Clinic.
Chief of the department: Barakshaeva Olga Anatolyevna, doctor-physiotherapist of the highest category, doctor-reflexologist, doctor in physiotherapy exercises, assistant professor, Ph.D.
The main areas of work of the department:
- Cardiac rehabilitation;
- Oncological rehabilitation (after chemotherapy, radiation therapy, after surgery);
- Rehabilitation after surgery (after operations on the joints, on the spine);
- Orthopedic rehabilitation (after operations on large joints, after fractures of the spine, bones of the upper and lower extremities);
- Treatment of pain syndromes of different localization;
- Rehabilitation after injuries:
- Traumatic brain injury;
- Spinal injury.
- Rehabilitation after stroke (ischemic and hemorrhagic);
- Rehabilitation of patients with multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease.
Rehabilitation based on day hospital
We have integrated rehabilitation hospital technology in outpatient settings.
This allows you to treat the patient “in the same hands,” while respecting the continuity of rehabilitation, both in the hospital and at subsequent stages.
In the conditions of day hospital the treatment is carried out:
- After surgery, radiation and chemotherapy;
- After operations on the spine, large joints;
- With motor, cognitive and speech disorders after strokes and injuries;
- With chronic pain syndromes, headaches;
- Arthrosis of the hip, knee and other joints;
- The consequences of injuries and fractures of various statutes of limitations;
- After surgery for heart and cardiac diseases.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.