Included in the Medical Rehabilitation Clinic.
Chief of the department: Slepneva Natalya Igorevna, neurologist, physical therapy physician, physiotherapist, academic department assistant.
The main areas of work of the department:
- Rehabilitation after stroke (ischemic and hemorrhagic);
- Rehabilitation of patients with multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease;
- Rehabilitation after injuries:
- Traumatic brain injury;
- Spinal injury.
- Rehabilitation after surgery (after operations on the joints, on the spine);
- Orthopedic rehabilitation (after operations on large joints, after fractures of the spine, bones of the upper and lower extremities);
- Treatment of pain syndromes of different localization;
- Oncological rehabilitation (after chemotherapy, radiation therapy, after surgery);
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.