Chief of the department: Rychagova Natalia Igorevna, M.D., radiologist of the highest category.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
All types of
- Chest organs (including fluorography);
- Studies of ENT organs (accessory sinuses, nasal and oropharynx);
- Abdominal cavity (including fistulography);
- Studies of bone structures (small and large joints, ribs, collarbones, sternum, skull, bones of the facial skull, pelvic bones, spine, including functional tests);
- Pelvic organs (including hysterosalpingography);
- Breast examination (mammography, doktografiya);
In our department there is an
Advice to patients
Mammography is performed:
- In the period
5-11days from the onset of menstruation;
- During the menopause, mammography can be performed on any day;
- The presence of implants is not a contraindication;
- After forty years, a woman is prophylactically advisable to do mammography every couple of years.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya street, 65 (corner of the 15th Park Street)
How to reach us by using a public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn right and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the CDC “Izmailovsky”.