Chief of the department: Kraynova Julia Alexandrovna, M.D., neurologist of the highest category.
What Do We Treat
Consultation of a neurologist is necessary if worried:
- Pain and discomfort in the neck, back and extremities;
- Dizziness and gait disturbance;
- Loss of consciousness (fainting) and pre-stupor conditions;
- Disorders of sensitivity (sensations of tingling of needles, crawling, crawling, burning, etc.);
- Decreased memory and attention;
- Weakness in the extremities;
- General weakness, decreased efficiency.
Consultation of a neurologist is recommended for patients suffering from:
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Excessive body weight;
- Hypertensive disease, atherosclerosis;
- Irritable bowel syndrome;
- Who have suffered disorders of cerebral circulation and craniocerebral trauma;
- After operations on the spine and brain.
Consultation of a neurologist is required for:
- Conducting medical examination for the presence of medical contraindications to the management of the vehicle;
- Drawing up of sanatorium-resort cards or registration of inquiries of the form 086 /u (the device on work, receipt in educational institutions).
Timely consultation of a neurologist will ensure early diagnosis of the disease, and as a result, prevent the progression of the disease, the development of its complications and improve the quality of life.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Duplex scanning of brachiocephalic arteries;
- Transcranial duplex scanning;
- CT scan.
After the examination of a neurologist in the presence of indications are possible:
- Carrying out intramuscular and intravenous drip infusions in outpatient settings;
- The implementation of therapeutic blockades;
- Hospitalization for inpatient treatment in the Federal State Public Institution “National Medical and Surgical Center named after N.I. Pirogov” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
Chronic migraine. Possibilities of innovative medical care
Migraine is the primary form of headache, which is manifested by attacks of intense, pulsating, more often one-sided headache with a combination of neurological, gastrointestinal and vegetative manifestations.
WHO has included migraine in the list of 19 diseases that most violate the social adaptation of patients. The first attacks of migraine, as a rule, occur between the ages of 10 and 20 years. At the age of
Chronic migraine (CM), which is isolated in an independent form, characterized by the presence of 15 or more days with a headache per month for 3 months.
Treatment of migraine is handled by a neurologist who explains the mechanism of headache to the patient, recommends the rules of behavioral, drug therapy, forms expectations for treatment.
In chronic migraine, with the ineffectiveness of previous courses of preventive conservative therapy, injections of botulinum toxin type A-Botox® into facial and pericranial muscles are currently being used. This type of therapy is approved in the world and in Russia for preventive treatment of CM. According to international clinical studies, a regulated protocol for the administration of Botox® was developed.
In our Consultative and Diagnostic Center, you can get advice from a highly qualified certified neurologist who owns the botulinum therapy technique for chronic migraine.
Advice to patients
In our department you can receive daily consultations of highly qualified neurologists, undergo necessary examinations, if necessary on the day of treatment, and undergo treatment using physiotherapeutic apparatus methods of treatment, massage, manual therapy and acupuncture.
Address: Moscow, Gagarinsky lane, 37 (metro station Smolenskaya of the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line or metro station Kropotkinskaya)