Chief of the department: Sveshnikov Artem Valerievich, M.D., Ph.D., cardiovascular surgeon.
The department is one of the largest medical centers of the capital, in which more than 1000 surgical interventions are performed annually in patients with complex heart rhythm and conduction disorders.
The following operations are performed:
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation in patients with supraventricular and ventricular arrhythmias
- Installation of temporary and permanent pacemakers
- Installation of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICD)
The staff of the department provides outpatient admission of patients. Upon termination of consultation the conclusion on necessity of operative treatment (including on a quota) or continuation of conservative therapy is given out.
The scientific and practical conference “Actual problems of diagnostics and treatment of atrial fibrillation” is annually held with the participation of the department’s staff.
- Sick sinus syndrome
- Atrioventricular block
- Atrial fibrillation
- Indications for implantation of pacemaker
- Implantation of pacemaker
- Surgical treatment of tachyarrhythmias
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov National Medical and Surgical Center.