Chief of the department: Maksimenkov Andrey Vladimirovich, oncologist, surgeon of the highest category, Ph.D.
What do we treat
The department provides high-tech surgical treatment of various oncological diseases of the gastrointestinal organs:
- Pathology of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum, malignant tumors of the colon;
- Pathology of the liver, pancreas and gallbladder: tumors of the liver, gallbladder and ducts, obstructive jaundice, metastasis of colorectal cancer.
Diagnostic and treatment methods
- CT scan;
- Magnetic resonance imaging;
X-raystudies in all versions using digital technologies;
- The most advanced ultrasound diagnostic devices;
- All methods of laboratory diagnostics (including on an emergency basis);
- All types of endoscopic examinations (gastroscopy, bronchoscopy, colonoscopy, rectoromanoscopy).
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.