Chief of the department: Shtempel Mikhail Sergeyevich, maxillofacial surgeon, plastic surgeon.
What do we treat
The Department of Plastic Surgery was established on December 1, 2018. In a hospital, we carry out operations that are associated with improving the appearance (cosmetic) or with the elimination of defects, deformities, functional disorders resulting from injuries and diseases (reconstructive-restorative).
An important advantage of the department is its location on the basis of a multidisciplinary surgical center. This ensures comprehensive safety, which is especially important for plastic surgery. Our hospital provides round-the-clock observation by experienced doctors.
Aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery
- To restore the proportions of the face: rhinoplasty, potoplasty, strengthening the tissues of the chin (mentoplasty), restoring proportions by introducing its own adipose tissue (lipofilling);
- For an aging face: facial skin tightening (rhytidectomy), eyelid skin plastics (blepharoplasty), eyebrow lifting with the elimination of forehead wrinkles, including endoscopic lifting;
- Improvement of body contours: anterior abdominal wall plasty (abdominoplasty), removal of excess adipose tissue (liposculpture, liposuction), shoulder plastics (brachioplasty);
- Cosmetic surgery of the female breast: breast augmentation using silicone and salt implants, breast size reduction (reduction), breast lift (mastopexy); the elimination of gynecomastia;
- Surgical treatment of skin problems: skin polishing, scar correction.
Recommendations to patients
At the initial consultation, it is recommended to provide discharge statements or extracts from medical records (out-patient cards), results of examinations or treatment in other medical institutions, if any; with the introduction of intradermal fillers or botulinum therapy — the protocol of the procedure.
Payment for cosmetic surgery is carried out by 100% prepayment on the day of hospitalization.
We remind you that it is necessary to inform the doctor about all health-related problems, including allergic manifestations or individual intolerance to medications, all known known diseases, medications, to report true information about heredity, mental diseases, as well as tobacco and alcohol use.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.