Chief of department: Bronov Oleg Yurievich., M.D., Rh.D.
In the Pirogov Center the most modern diagnostic equipment is installed. Use of multispiral computer and high-field magnetic resonance tomographs allows to diagnose the tumor lesion of almost any organ at the earliest stages, to reveal specific and nonspecific lung diseases, various pathologies of the brain and spinal cord, diseases of the spine and joints, gastrointestinal tract, urinary and sexual organs system, damage to the cardiovascular system.
The range of equipment used in the Department of Radiology includes:
- Computer tomograph Phillips Brilliance 64 (64 slices);
- Computer tomograph Siemens Somatom Difinition Flash (256 slices);
- Magnetic resonance tomograph Siemens Magnetom Skyra (3 Tesla);
- Magnetic resonance tomograph GE HD 450 (1,5 Tesla).
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Magnetic resonance imaging is a safe method of examining internal organs and tissues using the physical phenomenon of nuclear magnetic resonance.
The main features of the method are absence of
Indications for Magnetic resonance imaging are quite extensive and cover all human organs and systems.
Computed Tomography (CT)
Computer tomography is a method of examining internal organs and tissues based on measuring the attenuation of
In our Center, on modern
- Study of the brain and spinal cord;
- Spinal column examination;
- Research of the musculo-articular system;
- Study of the organs of the abdominal cavity, gastrointestinal tract;
- Examination of the liver, bile ducts;
- Examination of the urinary system;
- Study of the uterus, appendages, prostate;
- Breast examination;
- Heart examination;
- Investigation of vessels.
An important refinement is that practically all investigations can be performed both on computer and magnetic resonance scanners, however, often the choice of the method of investigation depends on the tasks that are put before the
Diagnosis is an important link in the correct choice of treatment. Highly professional doctors-radiologists and the whole spectrum of modern diagnostic equipment — a guarantee of success when making a diagnosis.
Dear patients, you can find out about all contraindications to research from our specialists.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.