Chief of department: Apostolidi Konstantin Georgievich, M.D., Ph.D., associate professor, doctor of the highest category, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.
Surgical and conservative treatment of various diseases: nose, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, hearing organ, including:
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
- Exudative otitis media.
- Nosocomial sinusitis.
- Nose bleed.
- Sensorineural hearing loss.
- Endoscopic diagnostics for violations of nasal breathing, inflammatory diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses.
- CT scan.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Ultrasound diagnostics.
Applied methods and technologies of treatment
- Endoscopic (minimally invasive) surgical interventions for various sinusitis (sinusitis, etmoiditis, polyposis of the nose).
- Traditional surgical interventions for diseases of the ENT organs.
- Surgical treatment of snoring.
- Minimally invasive operations in benign neoplasms of ENT organs.
Emergency assistance for injuries, diseases and bleeding of ENT organs.
- Intranasal injections for allergic rhinitis, blockade and puncture.
- Physiotherapy (magnetotherapy, laser therapy, UHF, electrical muscle stimulation, phonophoresis with various drugs, etc.).
- Nosocomial infection of ENT organs in patients of intensive care units.
- Endoscopic (minimally invasive) interventions in the nasal cavity and on the paranasal sinuses.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.