Head of Service: Fomina Valeriya Sergeevna., doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics, Ph.D.
The service of clinical laboratory diagnostics is a structural subdivision of the Pirogov Center.
Modern clinical medicine is impossible without a high level of diagnostic research and interaction between physicians and clinical laboratory specialists. Good equipment of the clinical laboratory diagnostics service with a wide range of studies, along with high quality of research, makes it possible to provide clinicians with the most accurate, reliable and timely information. This allows you to draw conclusions about the state of the patient’s internal environment and the course of his life processes for an adequate judgment about the presence or absence of a pathological condition, the dynamics of the disease and the effectiveness of treatment.
To improve the quality of the results of the tests, along with the internal quality control of laboratory studies, both domestic and international systems for external quality control of laboratory tests are used.
The Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics Service conducts a wide range of studies, which number more than 1000 titles, including the following sections:
Common clinical research:
- Common clinical investigation of blood;
- Common clinical studies of urine;
- Common clinical studies of bone marrow cells;
- Common clinical studies of stool;
- Common clinical studies of other biological materials.
- Clinical and cytological studies;
- Cytochemical, immunocytochemical studies;
- Liquid-based cytology.
Biochemical, hormonal studies:
- Biochemical studies of blood, urine and other biological materials;
- Hormonal and autoantibodies;
- Hormones of the thyroid gland;
- Sex hormones and reproductive function;
- Hormones of the adrenal glands;
- Hormones of the pancreas;
- Hormones of the stomach;
- Bone Metabolism;
- Hormones of growth;
- Hormones of adipose tissue;
- Biogenic amines;
- Markers of tumor growth.
- Determination of blood type and rhesus blood factor;
- Definition of anti-erythrocyte antibodies;
- Individual selection of the donor and analysis of the samples for compatibility.
Immune and interferon status
- Clinical and bacteriological studies;
- Sanitary-bacteriological studies.
- Viral infections;
- Bacterial infections;
- Molecular-genetic studies.
Research is carried out on automatic analyzers of the world’s leading manufacturers. All devices have a built-in quality control system, which guarantees high accuracy and reliability of research results.
The Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics Service takes an active part in scientific and clinical projects.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.