Chief of department: Kartasheva Evgenia Dmitrievna, M.D., Ph.D., cardiologist.
What Do We Treat
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Heart rhythm and conduction abnormalities
- Pulmonary embolism
- Complicated hypertensive crises
- Acute and chronic heart failure
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Diagnosis: electrocardiography, echocardiography, color duplex vascular scanning, chest radiography, myocardial scintigraphy, coronary angiography.
- Treatment: is performed in accordance with Russian and international clinical recommendations for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.