Chief of department: Epifanov Sergey Alexandrovich, M.D., Ph.D., associate professor.
In the department of maxillofacial surgery in a hospital conditions, reconstructive-reconstructive operations are performed with congenital and acquired defects and deformations in the head and neck area with the use of unique surgical techniques, the latest achievements in the field of surgery:
- reconstruction of bone and soft tissue structures of the face after oncological diseases, congenital pathologies and post-traumatic defects and deformities (prosthetics of the temporomandibular joint, upper jaw, orbital walls, skull bones, etc.);
- reconstruction of bone structures using innovative technologies of computer modeling and 3D printing;
- removal of tumors of various pathogenesis with the use of modern methods of intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring of the preservation of branches of the facial nerve (tumors of the parotid, submandibular salivary glands, etc.);
- all types of correction of cicatricial deformities, including using techniques of complex plastics and dermotension;
- treatment of fractures of the bones of the facial skeleton with the use of modern methods of osteosynthesis with the use of intraoperative computer navigation and endoscopic technique;
- all types of surgical interventions in the temporomandibular joint (arthrovascular disease, arthroscopic interventions, articular disc plastic, joint replacement, etc.);
- organ-saving treatment of salivary disease (sialoendoscopy, laser lithotripsy);
- all types of surgical treatment of atrophy of alveolar processes of jaws (preimplantation bone implantation);
- all kinds of complex implantology treatment of adentium;
- endoscopic surgical interventions on the paranasal sinuses.
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.