Chief of the department: Kovtun Andrey Vasilievich, M.D., Ph.D., gastroenterologist of the highest qualification category, assistant of the academic department.
What do we treat:
- Hepatitis and cirrhosis of various etiologies
- Pancreatitis of various etiology
- Erosive-ulcerative lesions of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum
- Chronic cholecystitis
- Postcholecystectomy syndrome
- Rare endocrine diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- Inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease)
- All kinds of functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, etc.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment
For the diagnostic there are available:
- All kinds of laboratory studies (biochemistry, microbiology, serology, immunology, PCR)
- All types of endoscopy (EGDS, CFS, EUS, ERCP)
- All types of radiation diagnosis
(X-ray,ultrasound, MRI, CT)
- Daily pH-metry
- Cytological and histological studies
It is possible to carry out a diagnostic endoscopic complex under intravenous sedation with preparation in stationary conditions
Address: 105203, Moscow, Nizhnyaya Pervomayskaya str., 70
Contact phone number:
How to reach us by using public transport
“Pervomaiskaya” metro station (last carriage of the train out of the city centre). From “Pervomaiskaya” metro station by any tram or trolley bus go to the stop “15th Parkovaya Street”. Go along the 15th Park Street to the intersection with the Nizhnyaya Pervomaiskaya Street, turn left and walk about a hundred meters to the entrance of the Pirogov Center.