Specialists of the Pirogov Center took an active part in the preparation and work of the All-Russian Congress with international participation “Interdisciplinary approach to urgent problems of planned and emergency abdominal surgery”.
The forum brought together more than a thousand participants from various regions of Russia. During the meetings, various issues of surgical treatment of reflux esophagitis, topical issues of modern herniology, the achievements and possibilities of surgery for cancer of the gastrointestinal tract, the problems of emergency abdominal surgery, the modern possibilities of intraluminal endoscopic surgery and ultrasound diagnostics in abdominal surgery, local tumor destruction methods (ablation), etc. The reports made by experts of the Pirogov Center were heard with interest:
- “Esophageal achalasia: the choice of endoscopic treatment”
O.E. Karpov, P.S. Vetshev, I.V. Vasiliev, A.S. Maadii, K.I. Alekseev
- “Iatrogenic damage to the extrahepatic bile ducts. Surgical Tactics”
O.E. Karpov, Yu.M. Stoyko, A.L. Levchuk, S.V. Bruslik, A.S. Maadii
- “Prevention and treatment of purulent-septic complications in surgical coloproctology”
O.E. Karpov, V.G. Gusarov, Yu.M. Stoyko, D.A. Kolozyan
- “Experience in the use of ultrasonic ablation (HIFU) in a multidisciplinary hospital”
O.E. Karpov, P.S. Vetshev, S.V. Bruslik, T.I. Sviridova, D.S. Bruslik
- “Modern methods of local destruction of focal formations in abdominal surgery”
P.S. Vetshev, Yu.A. Stepanova, D.N. Panchenkov, D.A. Ionkin, G.G. Akhaladze
Under the chairmanship of the Pirogov Center specialists, two breakout sessions were held:
- “Modern methods of local destruction of tumors of the hepatopancreatoduodenal zone”
- “Gastrointestinal bleeding”
The next Congress will be held in Moscow in November 2020.