Back pain, which every second person occasionally encounters, may not be simply the result of overwork or lack of physical activity. In most cases, back pain in people over 35 years old signals about various diseases: from pathologies of internal organs to diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
In this case, back pain, as a result of dorsopathy — disease of the musculoskeletal system, which is based on the processes of degeneration and dystrophic changes in the spine and the tissues that surround it, can lead to disability in some cases.
If the patient suffering from back pain periodically has increased stress on the spine, is engaged in heavy physical labor, professional sports, or, conversely, is forced to stay in an unnatural posture for a long time; has a history of spine trauma; or even has a genetic predisposition to dorsopathy, there is an occasion to think about the health of your back, to identify the causes of pain and get involved in their prevention.
The Pirogov Center has developed a universal program for the diagnosis and treatment of dorsopathy, which will allow to reveal in just 3 days the causes of back pain, to select methods of treatment and prevention that will relieve pain and, accordingly, reduce the risk of the consequences of the disease.
The program for diagnosis and treatment of back pain includes:
- Laboratory research, including:
- General blood analysis.
- Biochemical blood test — glucose, creatinine, uric acid, ALAT, ACAT, uric acid, creatine kinase.
- General urine analysis.
- RW, HIV, markers of hepatitis B and C.
- MRI or MSCT / CT scan of one area.
- ENMG (electroneuromyography) of one nerve.
- EMG (electromyography) of one muscle.
- Magnetic stimulation (one nerve or one muscle).
- Rhythmic magnetic stimulation of one nerve.
- Consultation of a specialist with the development of individual recommendations for the prevention of stroke, taking into account the identified risks.
The total cost of hospitalization for the diagnosis and treatment of dorsopathy (with a stay in a
Prices are indicated with a discount of 10% of the total cost of services and are valid from 21.05.2018 to 31.08.2018.
Discount for the program of diagnosis and treatment of dorsopathy is provided on condition of hospitalization on weekends. The discount does not apply to medicines and consumables, is not summarized, in case of two discounts there operates a larger one.
For additional questions and questions of hospitalization as part of the program for the diagnosis and treatment of dorsopathy, please contact the single inquiry service at