Atrial fibrillation is one of the most common forms of cardiac arrhythmias, which is the most significant cause among heart diseases increasing the risk of ischemic stroke and thromboembolism in 6 times!
In addition, the risk of developing dementia in patients suffering from this disease is 2 times higher. According to experts, the first year of development of atrial fibrillation is most dangerous.
Timely complex diagnostic programs used in the Pirogov Center allow to identify the risk of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation in the shortest possible time and, if necessary, take all necessary measures to prevent the disease.
Currently, our Center provides hospital screening, which includes all necessary laboratory and instrumental studies, as well as an outpatient program for patients with atrial fibrillation who take novel oral anticoagulants (NOAC).
Hospital screening includes all necessary laboratory and instrumental studies and specialist consultations, including:
- Lab tests:
- General blood analysis.
- Biochemical blood test — glucose, creatinine, ALAT, ACAT, uric acid, lipidogram.
- RW, HIV, markers of hepatitis B and C, coagulogram.
- Ultrasound scanning of brachiocephalic arteries.
- Daily monitoring of ECG (Holter monitoring).
- Computer pulse oximetry at night.
- Consultation of a specialist with the development of individual recommendations for the prevention of stroke taking into account the identified risks.
The total cost of hospitalization for the diagnosis and prevention of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation (with a stay in the
As part of the outpatient program for the prevention of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation:
- General blood test (with leukocyte formula, without ESR).
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT).
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST).
- ECG with decoding.
- Primary consultation of a cardiologist / neurologist.
The total cost of the outpatient program is 3 510 rubles.
Prices are indicated with a discount of 10% of the total cost of services and are valid from 21.05.2018 to 31.08.2018.
The discount on the program for diagnosis and prevention of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation is provided on condition of hospitalization on weekends. The discount does not apply to medicines and consumables, is not summarized, in case of two discounts there operates a larger one.
For additional questions and questions of hospitalization in the framework of the program for diagnosis and prevention of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation, please contact the single reference service at